Redbox Fans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redbox Fans

Discussion on renting movies on Redbox

3 posters

No Blu-ray available for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ???

mulox
    mulox

No Blu-ray available for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ??? Empty No Blu-ray available for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ???

Post by mulox Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:07 pm

Any idea why no BR for the new Guardians 2 movie? Hopefully it's just delayed due to a shortage or something...
    riznick

No Blu-ray available for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ??? Empty Re: No Blu-ray available for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ???

Post by riznick Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:50 pm

(deleted)

Last edited by riznick on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My answer only caused confusion)
    barbeque
    barbeque

No Blu-ray available for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ??? Empty Re: No Blu-ray available for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ???

Post by barbeque Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:38 pm

The two of you are talking about different movies. Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 was released on BR and DVD several weeks ago. Guardians (not 2) was made available today on Redbox with only DVDs. I don't think BR is being distributed in the US. Guardians is a Russian superhero movie that bombed in the Russian and European box office, so I don't think they will be making a sequel (2).
    riznick

Post by riznick Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:21 pm

barbeque wrote:The two of you are talking about different movies.   Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 was released on BR and DVD several weeks ago.  Guardians (not 2) was made available today on Redbox with only DVDs.  I don't think BR is being distributed in the US.  Guardians is a Russian superhero movie that bombed in the Russian and European box office, so I don't think they will be making a sequel (2).
    Oh, yikes, yes I was confused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 am